Sunday, June 17, 2012

World beyond you.

I was brought up with expectations about this beautiful world where my mom taught love and my teachers taught good manners. It led me to dream a world where I would live in the future, where one can see happiness inside every heart, where peace spread like the wind and people live with the nature with complete freedom, where every one treat others like their own and share everything from their heart, where words like hate and war be seen only on books and not inside humans, A world where every one wakes with a hope and sleep with complete fulfillment in their mind . 
But when I grew. Things where not the same. The World was far different from what I have imagined. It looked like that dream would always be a dream. 
Then it reminded me some thing. I cant change the world. But I had hope that some day it would. All I decided was let me live a life what I wish. A life with love. From then on, Things changed slowly the way I wished to see this world. 

3 comments:

Pradeep joseph said...

It is always like that wen we see the world through our visions it becomes bigger n bigger...our oppertunities become wider and wider...our friendships become more and more...though all these are the toughest things to achive but this makes ur success more beautiful...All my wishes to ur gr8 career u chose and may god gives u a flawless imagination and gr8 scripts in ur mind...i need to see you a bigger director one day...

Sunil Prabhakaran said...

Thanks a lot my dear friend @pradeep joseph

Unknown said...

really sweet Sunil!!!! Hope never abandons anyone unless we abandon it!