Thursday, June 14, 2012

Irreversible life

Life is irreversible, Every one would have made lot many mistakes. I have done a lot. Mistakes that we always wanted to go back with time, make it right to make a perfect life and become a perfect man. But the truth is, no one can be perfect.
I sat down one day and started recollecting my memories right from my childhood. Obviously there were lot of mistakes but as my thinking process went deep, I realized that the time has given me lot of good memories with people around me.
My dad used to take me to a nearby beach on a borrowed bicycle when I was a kid. The day I took my new born baby sister on my hands and looked at my mom who was smiling at me lying on the hospital bed. Memories with many friends who played a major role in my life and plenty little memories that made me smile whenever I think.
Now I am happy that life is irreversible. It can never take me all the good things that happened, those special people who came across and along with my life. I can now accept my mistakes with no regrets and move along happily with this beautiful life.
Despite many hard happenings,  your life would have a collection of sweet memories with sweet people which can never be taken back.
Thanks for reading, Have a great day. 

No comments: